Looking for an easy, guilt free (even Paleo) treat for Valentines Day? These little babies are easy to make, and combine that sweet ‘n salty deliciousness. My kids loved them too; so feel free to make some for your smallest sweethearts as well.
- Preheat oven to 375
- Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment and add a rack for bacon grease drippings.
- Place two dates together on the baking sheet, then loosely wrap bacon around the two dates in the shape of a heart. You may need to trim down the bacon a bit, depending on length. Bacon will shrink as it cooks, so don't wrap together tightly or bacon will rip.
- Take the skewer and pierce it through bacon and dates.
- Repeat above steps until you have 8 hearts on your baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes (until bacon is cooked to desired crispiness).
- Sprinkle with a little Pink Himalayan Salt before serving.
- Best served warm.
Enjoy with someone you love!
Happy Valentines Day!!